Welcome to the other Life of Riley.

This is our world. And you are welcome to it. Just be sure to take your shoes off at the door.

Monday, October 4, 2010

There used to be a boy named Marlin (Bostard was his last name, but that's another story... also, the name makes my kids laugh, so I have to leave it out. They might be what you would consider "worldly"...wow, this parenthesis was useful!) who used to mouth the words, "I Love You" at me. During Sunday School.
I loved that.
Then I realized.
He was saying "Olive Juice."
Guess what?
I love Olive Juice.
More than I love Marlin. (who now has a thousand kids he makes play soccer and is taking over the town of Gahanna. Dude. I love parentheses.)
Okay, he has the same amount of kids as me.
Mine don't play soccer.
They steal my olives...

1 comment: