Welcome to the other Life of Riley.

This is our world. And you are welcome to it. Just be sure to take your shoes off at the door.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

best deals today

Sorry to bombard you with goodness. Just wanted to throw these out here today for your viewing pleasure. I'm going to the zoo with my babies, so I wanted to make sure you didn't miss out on these time sensitive opportunities. I just said time sensitive opportunities. I don't say things like time sensitive opportunities. I think I need to go wash my mouth out with soap.

Again, an email address just for freebies and goodies is a good idea. Or you'll never get any real work done.


Safeway:
Colgate toothpaste - $1 in Safeway ad, $1/1 Sunday paper P&G (Procter and Gamble) coupon, FREE
Mars fun size candy bars - 2/$4, $1.50/3, 3 bags for $5.50, save $7.50
Ziploc bags - Safeway in ad coupon, $1.49, $1/2 Sunday paper coupon, save $3

Boulder Walgreens Grand Opening Specials:
Garnier Herbashine Hair Color - $4.99 in ad special, $3/1 coupons.com, $1.99 total
Herbal Essence/Aussie shampoo $2.99 in ad special, Sunday paper coupon $1/1, total $1.99
Campbells soup - 2 /$1
Carefree pantiliners -  .99
Progresso Soup - 4/$5, coupons.com .40/3
$3 off purchase of $10
total purchase - $7.89

Walmart:
2 FREE 5x7 cards - try the new HP kiosk (Sunday Ad) great for birthday postcards for parents or grandparents

Redbox:
free rental - code CHANCEMONOP



click here


Naturapet:
Free bag of Dog Food
http://www.naturapet.com/




Advil: 
First 500,000 get a free sample of a 24 count bottle. This coupon gets here quickly.
http://takeadvil.com/



Covergirl:

4 comments:

  1. I just read your about me section over there on the side. Funny because I watched a little bit of Regis and Kelly and thought " if she had dark hair she'd be Julie Riley".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, You don't know me, but my husband and I went to Origins for a couple of months awhile back (and got to hear your lovely voice), and I got to know Brad a little while doing a little graphic design with iE. I have to say, your blog came at a good time.. We were doing some reviewing of our finances and realized that we(I) had been spending over $1000/month for a family of three (the third being 17 months old).. We have some food restrictions, prefer organic, like to entertain, and other similar excuses.. But this week my groceries totalled about $50! Yikes - that could save $800/month if I could keep it up. I was shocked, and very hopeful. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is amazing! I'm glad I can get that ball rolling and help, even in small ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta learn where to get pictures that want to stay put!

    ReplyDelete